- Bachelor in de bio-ingenieurswetenschappen
- Bachelor in de biochemie en de biotechnologie
- Bachelor in de biologie
- Bachelor in de diergeneeskunde
Admission Subject to Passing a Preparatory Course
- Bachelor in de bio-industriële wetenschappen
- Bachelor in de biomedische wetenschappen
- Bachelor in de biowetenschappen
- Bachelor in de chemie
- Bachelor in de farmaceutische wetenschappen
- Bachelor in de industriële wetenschappen, afstudeerrichting: chemie
- Bachelor in de industriële wetenschappen: chemie
- Bachelor in de industriële wetenschappen: milieukunde
Admission for Students holding a Non-Belgian Diploma
Information on admission requirements and the administrative procedure for admission on the basis of a diploma obtained abroad, can be found on the following page: www.ugent.be/admission
Consult the programme website for specific academic and language requirements.
Language requirements for this study programme differ from the required standard level for English taught study programmes as specified in the Ghent University Education and Examination Code:
Dutch: no language requirements
English: TOEFL 550 (paper-based) - TOEFL 80 (internet-based) - IELTS: 6.5 (with minimum 6.0 for the writing component) - certificate CEF-B2 (issued by a European university language centre) - Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE)
- Prospective students who have a diploma (Secondary Education, Academic Bachelor Degree, Master Degree) issued by an institution officially recognized by the Flemish Government. Remark: this exemption does not count for application to Erasmus Mundus Programmes.
- Prospective students who are nationals from or have obtained a bachelor and/or master degree in a higher education institute with English as mode of instruction in USA, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland or Canada. In the latter case a certificate has to be submitted that states that English was the language of instruction.