Objectives and Attainment Targets of the Study Programme
- to attain a solid command of the relevant basic subjects and associated skills;
- to duly understand the general principles and methods of physics, as applied to the analysis of concrete physical issues;
- to develop a due capacity for abstraction in order to compile physico-mathematical models for the phenomena observed
- to stimulate problem-solving reasoning skills;
- to rate the value of punctilious experimentation when compiling and testing physics theories.
- to have a due command of the foundations of physics and astronomy and to have acquired a full grasp of the mathematical tools required to this end;
- to have become acquainted with scientific research;
- to be duly capable of putting forward oral and written communications on scientific results;
- to have a full command of the ICT skills related to physics and astronomy;
- to have developed the ability to operate as a member of a team;
- to have acquired a mindset focused on learning and understanding, boosted by an eagerness to embrace lifelong learning.